Essentially we just ate the ENTIRE time. :) Nothin better.
Monday, March 21, 2011
Jessie's Visit
A couple weekends ago Jessie came for a visit. It was positively lovely to have her, and now we're convinced that she needs to come live with us for Spring Semester before she leaves on the mission. The weekend with Jessie was spent at Thai Ruby, watching chick flicks, sleeping in the fort, and eating authentic Italian pizza and gelato. Yummmmm....Peri and I tagged along when Jessie visited the Foreign Language housing to see her old friends. I practiced attempted to practice my EspaƱol while Jessie conversed fluently and Peri squatted on the piano bench waiting to go back home. It was truly a delightful visit, and we're hoping and praying she'll decide to come live with us this spring.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
I LOVE YOU SO MUCH!! I miss you guys so dang much and I'm still working on trying to move out there for spring or summer : ) we'll see!
ReplyDeleteI'm super gluing my fingers together in the crossed position. I WANT YOU TO COME LIVE WITH US!!!
ReplyDelete