Even though it was almost an entire month ago, I'm finally going to blog about my birthday. It was.....SO fun. I have some pretty great friends. I woke up to an apartment that had been decorated with balloons and a happy birthday banner. They're still up because I think they're cute, but the balloons have one by one passed abruptly to the next life. My best friends of Windsor 2 took me to Red Robin for my birthday dinner. They are such good friends. The next night Peri took me out to dinner. We ate at, you better believe it......the Cheesecake Factory. My best friend is so great. During the hour wait I
almost decided what I wanted off the menu, and at the end of the meal we took a trip to heaven when we tried their banana cream cheesecake. I don't think I have words for how incredible that single piece of cheesecake was.
I went home the next Sunday to do a joint birthday celebration with Emily (since hers was later that week). My family got me some REALLY cute presents, including a pair of yellow rain boots that I'm absolutely in love with. We ate a gluten free dinner with lots of strawberries and finished it off with creme brulee, which is without a doubt my favorite dessert in the whole world. I might've finished Emily's and Buddy's because they didn't like it.
Peri and I at Cheesecake Factory
We all got cute new hats for our birthdays :)
My new rain boots!! I think I'm in love.
love the boots and the new look of the blog!
ReplyDeletewho made the creme brulee?
ReplyDeleteMom got it from Costco. It comes with six little servings of creme brulee in their own little dishes, and you just stick it in the oven with sugar on top to get it carmelized. It was DELICIOUS!
ReplyDelete