Alright peeps, the finals are FINISHED!!
Every time I reach the end of a semester I experience that awkward hesitation when someone asks me to do something that is not studying/school-related. "You want me to do....what? But....that doesn't involve books, or notes, or scantrons, and I don't think we can do that in the library...I don't understand" - - Yes, Olivia, you are now free to do things that involve being social. Now don't worry your little buns, it will sink in soon enough.
Unfortunately, the end of the semester comes with the oh-so-lovely job hunt. My managers at Tucanos said I can come back if I want to but...well I don't want to. Hopefully other restaurants will be hiring and I'll get to be a waitress again this summer. If not, I'll stick it out at Tucanos until I can work at a gym because I'm officially starting my fitness certification!
My home study materials arrived in the mail a few days ago. Needless to say I was very very VERY excited, although I will admit that it was quite daunting in the moment, as the last thing I wanted was more studying to do. Now that finals are over, I am so looking forward to studying about the human body and exercise and nutrition and muscles and teaching and cycling and and AND AND...!!!
Ten deep breaths Liv. Chill.
Happy Summer!



OLIVIA NO!!! Haha stay strong. I'm about to start the job hunt too. Haha love you girl and miss you lots.
ReplyDeleteI'm so jealous that you are done. I still have 2 more finals. One of which is scheduled for tonight, and the other I'm just pushing off because I'm scared of it. And then I'll be free like you...until Tuesday when spring term starts :( Good luck with finding a job and your fitness stuff. That's the fun kind of studying. Oh P.S. we still need to figure out our lunch. Ya?
ReplyDelete