Sunday, June 19, 2011

Confessions

The following 25 little tidbits about me may or may not surprise you. Let's find out.
  • Disneyland commercials make me cry. 
  • I'm a total introvert. 
  • I secretly have a burning desire to change the world. 
  • When we were little, I told Natalie that the word "buttocks" refers to one's neck. 
  • I don't understand exactly what dry cleaning entails. 
  • I'm obsessed with anything peach flavored. 
  • I have a big crush on Ryan Reynolds. 
  • I've read Ender's Game 11 times.
  • I am OCD about cleaning out my purse/backpack every night. 
  • My lips are addicted to cherry flavored natural ice chapstick. 
  • The other day, I got my Fro-Yo with gummy worms (sour and regular), swedish fish, mike 'n' ikes, gummy bears, cheesecake bites, twizzlers, raspberry gummies, chocolate covered raisins, and a cherry. Every bite was delicious. 
  • Sometimes I'm in a bad mood. 
  • I love driving people to the airport so that I can have 45 minutes by myself to sing my heart out. 
  • I can't sleep without my Moshi pillow. 
  • I own more than 50 pairs of earrings. 
  • I've always wanted to learn how to play the violin, and I think the cello makes the most beautiful sound in the world. 
  • When I was 7, I had to get stitches on my chin after I fell while I was spying on my neighbors. While we're on the subject...until last week I thought that I'd had stitches 4 times. Nope...apparently it's just 3. 
  • I hate showering without music playing in the background. 
  • I have a really hard time obeying speed limits.  
  • I really want to run a marathon, but for whatever reason the thought scares me to death. 
  • I really don't like flossing. 
  • When I'm stressed, I wiggle my nose. 
  • In the third grade, I thought the word "orangutan" was pronounced "orange-gutan." 
  • One time when I was grocery shopping, I scoured the aisles for 45 minutes looking for chicken bouillon cubes. I never found them. 
  • My highest score on a word in scrabble is 84 points. The word: ditz.

4 comments:

  1. oh olive. you crack me up. you and your orange gutan. also, i agree with you on the dry cleaning thing. what does that mean...?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Love love love this. These are all things that only semi surprise me because you are just such a spunky angel person. Yay!!! Miss you!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Grandpa would be so proud of the word "ditz".. were you playing him when you got that word? Did you ever beat Grandpa at scrabble?

    ReplyDelete
  4. Natural Ice.....mmmmm. Nothing can top it. :)

    ReplyDelete