So....here's what I've been up to the last couple of months:
New Slippers. Finally.
 |
As you can see, this was a much needed wardrobe update. I wore the old ones every single day in Ecuador on the way to shift. It's funny how you don't realize how terrible something looks until you see a brand new version.
Dang. Those were BEAT UP. |
Books books books books BOOKS
 |
| I needed 10 children's book titles to read for my Children's Literature class. My Mama got really excited when I told her, and we ended up with this pile of about 30 titles. I have been checking out books from her every week. When I'm done, we discuss the plots, characters, and lessons over the phone. Nerdy? Maybe. |
 |
Like Mother, Like Daughter.
Turns out I'm passionate about Children's Literature too. Who knew? |
Happy Birthday Llama!
 |
| We did a great wrapping job. Crafty. |
 |
| Kind of blurry...but it was cute. I promise. |
 |
| Elizabeth joined us for the opening of presents. |
 |
Bessie's adorable home-made gift for Mama. Someday I hope to be as clever as her.
This was an adorable decoration for our family room. |
 |
| Mama's new yoga gear, compliments of Olivia and Natalie. It's ALL pink. |
 |
| Mama actually turned 20. |
Moving Day...again, with the books.
 |
I figured out in the moving process that I have a ridiculous amount of books.
I don't even have time to read them. :( |
 |
| More books....I have a problem. But like I said, I'm becoming my Mother, so I guess it's not that surprising. |
Fro-Yo Trips
 |
| What we see here is one of the many Fro-Yo trips we've made. We may or may not be addicted. |
Shopping at DI
 |
| Peri found quite a little treasure... |
 |
| You can only find something like this at DI. |
Natty Danced
 |
On the way to Natty's State Drill Competition, I spilled cashews all over my purse and Dad's car.
Unfortunately I couldn't laugh because he was on a work phone call. That proved to be quite difficult. |
 |
| Natalie and her drill teamers danced wonderfully, and the Chevaliers took 5th place at State! |
Hitting the Books
 |
Peri and I found that Borders is a wonderful place to study, mostly because of this hot chocolate.
Seriously though, I got SO much done. Studying at Border's has become a weekly tradition. |
Tangled & Floating Lanterns
 |
| Peri has been set on making her very own floating lantern (inspired by Tangled...GREAT movie) since she saw the movie about a month ago. She even made blueprints. |
 |
This is the face I made the entire time she was trying.
I was slightly concerned about the outcome. |
No comments:
Post a Comment