Saturday, May 1, 2010

Do you cry in movies? Apparently I do...

I just finished watching Charly for the first time. I know, I know..."You've never seen Charly??" Nope. But I've repented and I watched it. Granted, doing this in complete solitude when I'm already extremely tired (therefore posing a major threat to my emotional stability) probably wasn't the best idea. But hey, what's done is done. I've got to be frank, the acting wasn't my favorite. The story line on the other hand? Let's just say my blankie is a bit moist because I didn't come prepared with the tissue box. I cried like a baby!! A top notch production, I must say.

1 comment:

  1. thank you for making the blog and please please continue. i find a large ray of sunshine in this blog whenever you post. and it looks like you have a LOT to look forward to and that you will have a LOT to post about. ;)

    ReplyDelete